Our Fall Women’s Fellowship Bible Study sign up is here and I’m debating whether or not I should sign up. I don’t know why I’m even questioning it. I should have been zoned in to the sign-up table right after church on Sunday. But, I hesitated and decided to think about it until next Sunday.
Some things that were going through my head at the time were…
- Is a women’s bible study important enough to take time away from my family?
- Should I spend money on the study book and the gas to get there every week?
- What if I can’t make it every week? I’ll fall behind on the study.
All of these are, of course, excuses. After all, I know the benefits of being in fellowship with other Christian women.
For me, the benefits of Christian women’s fellowship are…
- Being lifted up every week through God’s Word and prayer
Smile: Maybe given a good face lift too from all of the smiling and laughing!
- Being encouraged by other believers
Smile: They’ll give you a good kick in the butt every week to be your best!
- Being refreshed and renewed, ready to face life
Smile: You’ll get a much needed break from the dishes, laundry, and crazy kids!
- Being blessed by new and developing friendships
Smile: We all need somebody to lean on… just call on your sister in Christ!
- Being fed spiritually
Smile: Maybe fed a few yummy carbs too! Women love to bake!
So, what is my final decision? I will be signing up first thing Sunday morning! Praise the Lord!