Saving Money on Tickets and Attractions in Orlando, FL, and the Walt Disney World Resort
Disney Park Tickets, Universal Studios, and More!
Our family will be going to Magic Kingdom one day and Universal Studios another day while we are in Orlando, FL, on our vacation (only 7 days away!.) Park tickets are around $100 per ticket, depending on what kind of ticket you purchase. So, naturally, I searched for ways to save on Disney Park tickets and Universal Studios tickets. Here is a list of great resources to help you find discounted Disney Park Tickets and Universal Studios Tickets.
- The Unofficial Guide Walt Disney World 2012 : This book has many great pointers on saving money while you’re in Orlando, FL, and having fun in the parks.
- Mousesavers.com: This website is my favorite resource for ways to save while you’re on vacation in Orlando, FL.
- Florida Hospital for Children: This is how we purchased our tickets for our day at Magic Kingdom
- Ebay: We purchased discounted Universal Studios tickets through Ebay and also received free parking passes with our ticket purchase. When purchasing through Ebay, always make sure that the seller has a great rating and don’t buy any tickets that have been used or are signed.
- Entertainment Book
(purchase through Ebates.com and get 17.5% cash back): I was able to get an Orlando Entertainment book at a great price by purchasing through Ebates.com and waiting for an Entertainment.com 50% off sale
- Free Orlando Magicard Discount Card